Thursday, June 23, 2011

MOTHER'S LOVE


Dedicate to all Our Lovely Mother


English Translation From Songs Lyrics :
Ibu - Iwan Fals & Doa'ku untukmu Ibu - Ungu
(Sorry , bad English)


Thousands of kilos of road that you take for your son/daughter
Skip the hurdles for me still moving,
though bloody footprints full of pus-
like air of love that you give
not able to retaliate. . . . . . . . . . . .
Mother. . . . . . . . . . . . .


I Wanna hold & hugh you tight and crying on your shoulder
Until I fall asleep like a child
with all your prayer. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mother. . . . . . . . . . . . .


You gave me life
you gave me your love sincere affection,
your love will never short changed
and never end...
warm in your arms tightly give me peace, joy never forgotten
Oh mom thank you for the affection that never ended
Your sincere love would not be able to hopefully mother shortchanged
oh god give peace in your life's eternal
Pure love in my life.......